Ready to find out more?
view our services
Let's Get Started!
get immediate help with info & pricing
What We Do To Help You
- Families hire us to help their loved ones lead dignified, independent lifestyles in the comfort and safety of their own home.
- Clients know their experience with us is our primary focus; we are obsessed with our service to them.
- Our clients hire us because we fully understand their specific needs. We know their care is personal and individual.
Why Our Difference Benefits You
- Our families trust us with the care of their loved ones, because we can give them custom, flexible options with a local advantage, as an independent, community-based business in their neighborhood.
How We Out Service the Rest, for Your Family
- We look at personality in addition to physical needs of every individual client and family.
- They openly credit our compassion and expertise to place our trained personnel, exclusively to meet their needs.
Who We Partner With To Advocate You
- Our clients, their physicians and families, say they are confident they’ll get hands-on, sensitive services, a professional attitude and staff, transparency, and the trust we build with their family when they need it most.
- Our caregivers are Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) who are certified by the State of Georgia requirements. They also undergo additional programs and certifications that must exceed our high level of requirements and expectations before being accepted as part of our team. We hire based on a skill set and passion for people, aside from just a “warm body”.
How You and Your Family Benefit
- Home Care Matters invests in additional benefits valuable for you
- An independent and resident agency (Georgia based)
- Customer Service Satisfaction Program
- Caregiver Satisfaction Program
- Added assets allow us to keep track of, maintain and follow-up on your family’s progress and well-being on a continual basis
- ADLware: A State-of-the-Art software program we use for care plans, scheduling and telephony
Partnerships with leading organizations, both locally and nationally, including groups like the National Aging in Place Council (NAIPC). More of our partner organizations can be found on our MEMBERSHIPS/AFFILIATIONS PAGE