2nd Tuesday of Each Month 4:00 – 5:00pm
Gardens of Gainesville
3319 Thompson Bridge Road Gainesville, GA 30506
Being a caregiver can be stressful at times. We’re here to help. Whether you’re caring for a parent, neighbor, or friend learn how to make time for yourself, receive the advice and encouragement you need. and gain a new perspective.
- Stress management techniques
- Local resources available
- New approaches to caregiving
Call 678-207-2345 for more information
See the full flyer HERE.
- Can Superfoods Help Your Elderly Loved One? - September 25, 2020
- What Can You Do to Manage Chronic Illnesses More Easily? - September 16, 2020
- Four Ways to Make Caring for a Senior with Dementia Easier - September 11, 2020