Companion Care Services
Ready to find out more?
view our services
Let's Get Started!
get immediate help with info & pricing
Companion Care Services are for those with needs on a basic level. These services support quality of life through services focused on support and stimulation, rather than hands-on care. These services provide companionship, respite, encouragement and light housekeeping.
Our clients that benefit from these services are often the elderly, new and expectant parents, disabled individuals and those transitioning from a hospital or medical facility to home.
Duties may include:
- Monitoring Nutrition
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Planning, Preparation & Clean-Up
- Assistance with Laundry & Ironing
- Assistance with Grocery Shopping
- Changing Linens
- Transportation & Errands
- Dry Cleaning Drop-Off & Pick-Up
- Mobility Assistance
- Medication & Scheduling Reminders
- Escort to Religious Services
- Prescription Drop-Off/Pick-Up
- Aid with Reading
- Taking Out Garbage