Thursday, July 19, 2018
Gardens of Gainesville
3315 Thompson Bridge Road, Gainesville, GA 30506
The Alzheimer’s Association’s Community Education Programs are designed to raise awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and provide practical strategies for care and support. These programs help participants develop coping methods and encourage caregivers to maintain their physical and emotional health, while caring for people with Alzheimer’s.
- Excellent presentation skills (or willingness to enhance presentation skills)
- In-depth understanding of Alzheimer’s and related dementias and the dynamics of caregiving (or willingness to develop this knowledge)
- Commitment to the mission of the Alzheimer’s Association and willingness to serve their role within the parameters set forth during the presenter training
- Time and willingness to prepare for each presentation and deliver it with skill and fidelity to the materials
- Reliability, timeliness and strong organization skills
- Commitment to provide accurate presentation and evaluation records to the chapter
- Availability and interest to provide not less than six presentations each year
See the full flyer HERE.